1. The Flywire Challenge seeks to demonstrate how the collaboration between FinTech and educational institutions can power a new generation of entrepreneurs.
2. The 3 best business ideas in the categories of education tech, health tech and travel tech, powered by Flywire’s free international collection capabilities, will receive cash prizes of SGD 10,000 each. Winners will also be offered an opportunity to be entrepreneurs in residence at the SP Jain School of Global Management’s Singapore campus for 1 year, where winners can make use of the resources of the school and receive mentoring and support from other prominent partner universities around the region, including Griffiths University and Kansai University. For more information about SP Jain School of Global Management, visit www.spjain.sg
3. To be eligible, you must be a student, or have graduated from a school within the past 1 year. You may apply as an individual or a group comprised of up to 4 persons and be or become eligible to work in Singapore.
4. Categories and criteria:
For more information about Flywire’s collection capabilities, visit www.flywire.com
5. To be considered for an award, you must submit your application form and powerpoint slides by 5 p.m. on July 20, 2018, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Finalists will be contacted by email and invited to attend a pitch day on July 26, 2018 at Flywire’s office in Singapore at Bugis Junction Towers.
7. You warrant that your entry in the Flywire Challenge does not violate any laws or rights of third parties.
8. Flywire reserves the right to adjust or revise the eligibility and criteria at its sole discretion and as is necessary to uphold the integrity of the Flywire Challenge. If the eligibility and criteria are modified, the sole and exclusive recourse available to the entrant is to withdraw its application from the Flywire Challenge.
9. By submitting your application, you agree that Flywire may: share the application form, and any associated information, submitted by the entrant, with the organizers, supporters and sponsors of the Flywire Challenge. Flywire means its employees, officers, contractors, and appointed agents; publish the application form, as well as any associated information submitted by the entrant, including, but not limited to, publication on the Flywire Challenge website, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.; and publish your name and details of your proposed business, in the media.
10. By submitting your application, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Entry.